Monday, April 20, 2020

Podcast

Good morning/afternoon!

Anyway, today I am here to show you my podcast and the steps made for it.

First of all I decided that I wanted to do my podcast about a book. As I am an Infant Education teachers books are very frequent and useful. This time I have taken a wordless book, yes, as the word itself says it doesn't have any words. The advantage I see about this type of books is that every time you read it, you can give a different intonation, you can use different words or you can even let the students "read" it based on the images.

In this case, I have put the words into the pictures, that is, for every page of the book I have created a sentence or sentences. In this way, it was easier to me to have it as a base while recording the audio. Here is the introduction and the story done by myself.


 


 Once I have all the story made, I recorded my voice, I did this with an app from my phone called "Voice Memos". It is a simple app where you can record your voice and later edited if you want to cut part of it.  Later, I upload this file into the speaker website. Of course, in order to do this you have to create a profile and once you have created it you can make your own playlist. In my case I have named the playlist "PANCAKES FOR BREAKFAST" as this is the name of the book.

I hope you enjoy the audio! See you next time.





No comments:

Post a Comment