Sunday, April 5, 2020

Trying to do Mind Maps online!

Hello everybody!

Today I am here to talk about mind maps. After searching for different apps to do mind maps finally I have decided to do it with creately. I have decided to do it with this app for several reasons. First of all, because it is really easy to use it, and for me that I am use to doing mind maps by hand it's an advantage.

Furthermore, I found it really useful because you can add as many pictures as you want, change them, do them bigger or smaller... that is, you can put it in the way that is best for you. With this app you can also change the color of the text or the color of the boxes. In my case as I have done it about the water, I've used different blue color-scheme so it is easy to differentiate the different levels of the mind map. 

Regarding the arrows inside the mind map, this can be changed too, I mean, you can choose to draw a normal arrow, more elaborate arrows or just a line. Which is a plus because in this way when you want to use just a line because you don't find necessary an arrow you can put it.

Anyhow, that is all I have to say about this app. If you try it, let me know so we can learn from each other.

P.S. Here I leave you my own mind map. Hope its useful :)






No comments:

Post a Comment