Wednesday, May 6, 2020

AuPair experience

Hello again!

It looks like today is the official video day jajaj.

In this post I am going to share a video about my AuPair experience. In order to do so, I recorded myself with my phone and latter on I upload my video to Flipgrid. Flipgrid is a website in which you can upload your own video and at the same time see tons of videos from different people around the world, something that I found very interesting, because in that way you can connect to people who are in the other side of the world!

I decided to record my video about my AuPair experience because it is something that has marked me forever, I even have a tattoo to remember about it my whole life!

As I explain in the video, I was an AuPair for almost two years and it had been the best two years of my life. I met a lot of people from different sides of the world, I discovered myself and I travelled like I have never travelled before. So if you are adventurous and like kids it is a fantastic opportunity for you.

Here I leave my video talking about my personal experience. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment