Monday, February 24, 2020


Hello and welcome!!!

My name is Sienna and I am a 25 year old girl. I really enjoy baking and cooking and I am also a music expert so I love expending time in my big kitchen at home. But I also enjoy spending my free time reading a good book in the front porch. When I am not cooking or reading books I am a Kindergarten teacher in a State School in Spain.
 
As for my talents, well... I have been practicing gymnastics for almost 20 years and I have won two State Competitions along with my teammates so you could say that Gymnastics is sort of my talent. 

Bitmoji was new for me. I have never heard of it before and now that I tried it I love it! Being able to create an Emoji that is similar to you with which you can interact with your friends is amazing. Moreover, once you have created it the app displays different stickers in which the emoji appears. Some of them are hilarious. The best thing about this app is that it's really easy to use it. You can take a selfie and starting from there create the emoji that fits you best. 

This is all for today.



No comments:

Post a Comment